Sonntag, 28. April 2013

Blick ins Freie: Kleinstadtlicht


"I think it was 1994 when I held the first video camera of my parents in my hands. Since that day I was infected by the idea of making movies.
The first people I focused my camera on where my friends. I followed them through their life and their passions. The more professional I became the more I lost connection with them.
This series is about reconnecting."
René Eckert (Founder Blickinsfreie), January 2013
DEDICATED is a series of short portraits about friends that I have met over the years. Their dedication constantly inspires me everyday. This series is a tribute to my friends.
Episode 2 focuses on singer and song writer KLEINSTADTLICHT.
Kevin grew up in the same small town in East Germany as I did but the first time I heard of him was when I turned 32.
To make it simple: Kevin lives for music, no matter what. Every second morning I wake up, I listen to his very emotional songs. Even though my breakfast doesn´t take long, I usually listen to the whole album. I love it.

(via blick ins freie)



so long...!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen